Friday, October 4, 2013

Academics shoot.


Lines
I followed the rule well. Made the picture at an angle so the peoples eyes can travel down the line to the door of success!
The subject was the door that is the start of the students road to success in life. And the door between lessons and the real world.
I think the people can see what my subject is. I tried to make it clear as much.
I would've captured someone actually going in the through the doors but no one was going in or out the door at the time.

Simplicity
I think I did good at this photo of simplicity but it seemed awkward when I was just standing there and the girl didn't seem to like or understand what was going on. But overall it looks good to me.
The subject as you can see is the girl.
I think and hope the viewer knows what my subject is.
I would've maybe have her not to knowing in this photo. It docent look right the way I wanted it to look. I wanted it to look like she is just minding her own business but instead she looks awkward. 
Rule of Thirds
This photograph of this rule is fair. It docent look good to me but it looks okay I guess. the hard thing for me to capture the picture was that it was a little to dark and the guy was walking away fast so it doesn't look as good.
The subject is the guy leaving towards the courtyard.
The viewer can see the subject well but since it is dark I can understand that they can't.
I would love to retake this picture again mainly because the poor lighting and to much glare and also the guy looks to far away to me.
Framing
This photo is alright for the framing rule. It shows a group of students working together and enjoying each others company. It was hard to not let them notice me taking the picture because if they saw me and knew that I was taking pictures of them they wouldn't look so natural in the photo they would look tense and awkward.
The subject of this photo would be team work amongst the students in the class.
Hopefully the viewers will know what the subject is by just glancing at the photo.
The thing I would do differently is try to make it more clear and less far away.

Avoiding merges
I think personally this photo shows the rule well. I tried my best to get a few people cut off the photo without noticing me. If they saw they would scatter away from the camera.
The subject here is hard to tell for me but I think if I were to choose on it's be the knowledge filled library here and the books the students are looking at.
I know the viewer will get confused here about what to look for in the subject but hopefully they'll understand the rule.
I wouldn't rally change anything here in this photo it looks like  a good example of avoiding merges.
Balance
I did good on finding balance here. the only thing that is a bit off here is the color of the red block wall that aren't a good example of balance but then again I was shooting the columns not the wall.
The subject was the balance in the number of columns.
The viewer will look at the wall first but will hopefully understand that the columns are the ones balanced
I would possibly choose something more to be in this photo rather than this random looking wall and columns.

No comments:

Post a Comment